Wharton Alumni Club of New York
How To Get On An Executive Recruiter’s Short List
What To Expect
If you want to increase your chances of entering the executive ranks or moving into the C-suite at another organization, you’ll want to get on the radar of the right executive recruiter.
The Wharton Club of New York has put together an esteemed panel of executive recruiters to share insights on how best to engage with and stand out to a recruiter and to cultivate a long-term relationship that will pay dividends for your executive career. The session content will be catered towards a senior-level audience (SVP or MD-level or higher).
During this session, you’ll understand how to:
- Find the “right” executive recruiter
- Prepare effectively to make a strong impression
- Cultivate a meaningful relationship with an executive recruiter
- Stay away from common pitfalls
- Navigate your career options during COVID-19
Robert Chen, Partner at Exec-Comm, will moderate this panel.
June 18, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
In Partnership With