Tackling DEI in Today’s Workplace: Expanding the Way We Think about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
What To Expect
Join Jefferies’ Global Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Natalie Razdolsky Cohn and Amy Staub, Exec-Comm Director, North America, for a lively, interactive discussion of critical and timely topics to further your DEI initiative.
In this session, we’ll explore the following topics:
- How “diversity” is defined today
- Integrating lessons learned post-pandemic
- Engaging tentative employees and avoiders
- Attracting all employees to engage in inclusivity programming and initiatives
- Exploring small, daily steps and large scale events that move us toward an inclusive workplace
- Understanding generational challenges and planning for the next generation
- Considering what DEI might look like in the next 5-10 years
- Sharing best practices and lessons learned among your DEI peers/attendees
September 13, 2023
4:45 pm - 6:30 pm EST
1040 Avenue of the Americas, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10018
How often do you get to learn from and share with other learning and development professionals? Join your peers at this special event.