Executive presence is that “it” factor – the net effect of how you come across and communicate. It is no longer a nice-to-have in the global marketplace – it’s essential to lead a great team, impact real change, and drive the bottom line.
Sometimes stress creeps in and detracts from your performance, especially in new, challenging, and highly visible situations. Solid executive presence puts you in control of your professional success. Exec-Comm’s Executive Presence workshop will help you recognize your greatest strengths and qualities as a leader, connect with others, and demonstrate the talents you have to offer the world.
- Understand how others perceive you and your personal brand
- Breathe deeply to center yourself and fuel your performance
- Use relational body language to foster favorable connections
- Map out stories in a logical, simple format
- Appeal to the five senses to best deliver your messages with authenticity
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Time and Fee
12:30 – 4:30 pm ET
• November 10, 2021