Clarifying and Communicating Your Expertise & Value
What To Expect
How do you communicate your value and quantify your impact at your organization? How do you bridge the gap between being “nice” and taking credit for your accomplishments? Many of us struggle to clarify our expertise and turn that expertise into a clear, value-driven message.
Join Wanda Stewart, Vice President, Brookfield Oaktree Wealth Solutions, and Pam Burns, Exec-Comm Learning Consultant for an in-person, learning and networking experience that will help you define the value you bring to the table and communicate your value in a way that’s effective for you and others.
In this session, we’ll explore the following topics:
- Defining your stakeholders for value-based conversations
- Keeping track of wins
- Clarifying your expertise and the value you bring to the table
- Quantifying your value related to performance metrics at your organization
- Taking credit for your achievements in an authentic way
- Developing your value message
- Sharing stories and examples to communicate your expertise and value.
August 22, 2023
4:45 pm - 6:30 pm EST
1040 Avenue of the Americas, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10018
How often do you get to learn from and share with other learning and development professionals? Join your peers at this special event.