Face-to-face conversations give you an increasingly rare opportunity: the chance to use all your communication skills to influence someone. During these interactions, you have the chance to build a relationship rather than just push information.
Challenge & Solution
Many of us lead or participate in meetings with one question in mind – “What do I want to say?” But that question is rarely the most important consideration.
Instead, you should shift your focus because you communicate more effectively when you focus less on yourself, and more on the needs of the others. But how do you focus on what others need to know, and still deliver a strong message?
Exec-Comm’s Dynamic Interactions program helps you rethink how you share information. You learn to put the needs of your listeners first, both when preparing for and during the conversation. At the same time, you refine your delivery skills. The combination of a shift in approach and added skill set, allows you to leave the program as a more effective professional.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Focus on the needs of others
- Share information with confidence and credibility
- Understand each of four Personal Communication Styles
- Identify another person’s Personal Communication Style and how to flex to it
- Develop a clear message and deliver it with presence
- Ask better questions and listen for key insights
- Handle questions and emotional responses effectively
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, business specific role plays, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes about 10 minutes of briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
1 day course (9:00 - 5:00)
Dates & Locations
New York City
- March 2
- May 10
- August 22
- November 16