Effective Virtual Meetings
At one time, “Let’s meet” meant an in-person conversation. Today, your meetings take place in a variety of settings, using multiple platforms, with or without video.
How do you project confidence and credibility in virtual meetings? You need to share information clearly, engage your audience, and encourage interaction and collaboration no matter the platform Your success in remote or hybrid work environments will depend on your virtual presence. Exec-Comm’s Effective Virtual Meetings workshop prepares you to communicate with ease in any setting, using technology as an advantage, not a limitation.
- Plan for results-oriented meetings on the phone, via video conference, or online
- Project a professional and credible presence via audio or video
- Prepare before your meeting, to set yourself up for success
- Use slides and visuals effectively
- Engage your virtual participants in interactive discussion
You will acquire skills through instructor briefings, discussion, and group exercises. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of briefings and 20 minutes of discussion, practice and skill building.
Time and Fee
1:00 – 3:00 pm ET
• October 26, 2021