PLI Program 2013
Basic Negotiation Skills
Join Doug for a new PLI program on Basic Negotiation Skills to be held on January 14, 2013 in San Francisco. This session will be delivered live and over webcast.
Doug brought together expert colleagues from a variety of legal backgrounds to share their best practices for successful negotiations. Whether you are new to practice or want to hone your negotiation style, this program is designed to help you gain confidence in every negotiation you conduct. There will be real world examples and techniques you can use to effectively negotiate in any setting.
The distinguished faculty and Doug will discuss:
- How to follow the six steps of a successful negotiation
- Organizing a strategy before, during and after a negotiation
- Identifying the three types of negotiations and when to use each
- Creating and using currencies during a negotiation
- Bargaining and offering concessions effectively
- Preparing tactics and avoiding ploys during a negotiation
This session is eligible for CLE credits.