You are a leader, a corporate rising star or an expert in your field. But how do you stand out from the crowd? How can you use strong executive presence to go from good to great? Sometimes stress creeps in and detracts from your performance, especially in new, challenging and highly visible situations. Executive presence is no longer just a nice-to-have in the global marketplace - it is essential to lead a great team, impact real change and drive the bottom line.
Challenge & Solution
How can you consistently perform and build favorable connections even when you’re being stretched or running low on energy? If you show fatigue, nerves, rigidity, or insensitivity, your credibility and likeability drops. That’s why executive presence transforms leaders, so that they can perform when the stakes are high and bring their best self into their communication with others.
Solid executive presence is the net effect of how you act, look and communicate. It puts you in the driver’s seat of your professional success. This program will help you recognize your greatest strengths and qualities as a leader, connect you with your audience, and show others the talents and gifts you have to offer the world.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Understand how others perceive you
- Practice mindfulness to work efficiently in the present moment
- Breathe deeply to relax and fuel your performance
- Use relational body language to foster favorable connections
- Map out stories in a logical, simple format
- Appeal to the five senses to best deliver your messages with authenticity
- Focus on your personal brand and strengths to come across with great presence
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
1 day course (9:00 - 5:00)
Dates & Locations
New York City
- April 25
- September 27
- December 12