Register for our 2-day intensive program and save!
Day One - Action Writing
Whatever you write in business, your challenge remains constant. With every document, you must quickly organize your thoughts and communicate clearly and concisely.
Exec-Comm's Action Writing public program helps you meet this challenge. Business people write for only one purpose, to achieve action. Unclear or poorly organized documents create misunderstandings and waste everyone’s time.
Day Two - Presentation Skills
Your presentation is never about you. It's not even about your content. It's about how your audience needs to use your content. Exec-Comm's Presentation Skills public seminar helps you focus on the needs of your audience. When you focus on the audience's needs, you will present with greater confidence, poise, conviction, and impact.
Objective & Benefits
- Write shorter documents
- Use precise, concise language
- Eliminate passive verbs
- Write appropriate, results-oriented e-mails
- Use sentence writing techniques to write in an interesting manner
- Edit documents quickly
- Organize information quickly and effectively
- Adjust their style appropriately for each document's purpose and recipient
- Project a polished, professional manner
- Speak fluently and gesture naturally
- Quickly organize a presentation for greatest audience impact
- Create effective visuals
- Select and professionally present materials using various media
- Respond to questions
- Control interruptions during a presentation
You will receive:
- personalized assessment of your writing strengths and challenges
- a workbook for the class
- individual in-class feedback
- access to an on-line manual
- a digital recording of your performance in the Presentation Skills class
2014 Dates & Locations
- October 22 & 23
- November 11 & 12