Exec-Comm's private coaching takes the form of one-on-one counseling or small interactive programs with business professionals of similar levels. Working with Exec-Comm consultants, attendees enhance their executive presence, increase their personal confidence and improve their overall effectiveness in communicating with others.
Prior to the counseling session, Exec-Comm works with the client to assess the executive’s needs and design a personalized counseling session. The one-on-one sessions are extremely intense and personal. They can encompass a few hours, or be conducted in half-day or day-long sessions.
Because each executive’s needs are unique, the coaching may include any of the following skills:
- Strengthening personal communication skills
- Improving Executive Presence
- Enhancing effective leadership skills
- Enhancing group dynamic skills
Whether working alone or in a small group, executives receive private feedback on each of the skills covered. Attendees will acquire skills through video recording, hands-on exercises, business specific role plays, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes about 10 minutes of briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content: We can tailor the title, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, personal video files, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, and continued instructor access to extend the learning and increase skill retention.